Friday, February 1, 2008

Personality Change

Hello...Have you ever been sick or in an accident and discovered that you have experienced a sudden and dramatic personality change? I have. It would be interesting to find other people who experienced a similar transformation. After I had been home 4 or 5 days after surgery, the stitches on my abdomen became highly infected, red streaks appeared, swelling and I ran a high fever. For some unknown reason, I didn't call for help. The situation was painful and life threatening. This was in the morning. I went back to bed and fell unconscious. I had looked at the clock as I returned to bed. I awakened one hour later and found my body healed. Angels or a celestial force created two tiny holes, one at each end of the abdominal stitches. The infection had drained out onto the surface of my skin. The fever, red streaks, swelling and pain had vanished. The most interesting part of this miracle or magic was that I felt like a different person. Until this day many years later, the dramatic change has remained with me.

1 comment:

Sosefo "Life is life" said...

I am always interested in these changes in personality. I note that it usually happens after an emotional shock, or physical. For my part it is a gradual evolution with jumps every seven years. Jumps are becoming closer. I name my quantum leap. Suddenly I'm next. Deeper, calmer, more perspicasse, more ... more .. Here is my testimony. What I become, the other told me that the path of any normal human. Sosefo "Life is Life"