Friday, February 26, 2010

I WILL BE ABSENT FROM THIS BLOG FOR AWHILE

Blessings...

There are 450 articles available on this blog for your continued education and pleasure. They are written from my heart to yours. I live my life with an intent that successfully assists other travelers to fly toward a secret sky. This means, firsthand knowledge and continued study causes a hundred veils to fall each moment.

Enjoy, review what you have read and know that I will still be writing during this period of discovery and new avenues of expression on my other bi-monthly blog: A Sun Message.
It can be accessed on my web site
This is a bi-monthly blog and well received by those who choose to read it.

You are always invited to check the web site listed above or search for me on Face Book.

My latest book, BE-Embracing the Mystery, is in the process of becoming an eBook in early March. You will be able to access BE as a hands on book or download it. All information will be posted on the web site soon.

THIS IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO BE DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU HOPE TO ACHIEVE IN THE AREA OF CONSCIOUS SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION DURING THIS PARTICULAR CYCLE.

I love you and am here for you. Feel free to write to me at bethemystery@aol.com

Love, Hope and Light,

Shirlee

No comments: